FIE OCTAGONAL POLE is hot dip galvanized tapered pole structure having octagonal cross section through out. It can be used for illumination, power transmission & distribution and various other applications. In general, octagonal poles are hot dip galvanized after fabrication, internally and externally, in accordance with IS 2629/BSEN ISO 1461 or equivalent. FIE OCTAGONAL POLE is available from 3m to 12m with hot dip galvanized single & double arm bracket.
- Petrol/Gas pump/station
- Road lighting
- Garden lighting
- Ease of installation and maintenance free
- Sleek, aesthetically impressive and elegant
- Mechanically strong due to aerodynamic construction
- Ideal for corrosive atmosphere due to hot dip galvanizing, both internally and externally
- Galvanizing reduces the risk of corrosion and maintenance costs.
- Camouflaged junction box and electrical control gears
- Electrically safe with inside cable termination and earth connection
- Pilferage proof due to weatherproof flush door and locking facility
Material Specifications :-
The steel generally used to manufacture steel poles is as per BS EN 10025 grade S355 Jo or Fe 510 as per IS 226 IS 2062 & IS 5986, 2002 or equivalent.
Yield Strength Min 355 N/mm2
Tensile Strength 490-630 N/mm2
Standard dimensions of Octagonal poles are given in the table.